5 Reasons We Know Josh Murray Was Right for ‘The Bachelorette’ Star Andi Dorfman
Say what you want about The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman, but she got what she came for: her fiance Josh Murray. And even if you think The Bachelorette and everything that goes with it is a total cheese-fest, you watched it last night for the same reason we did. Josh was Andi’s guy from the start (which we had a sneaking suspicion about), but the season finale solidified it for these five reasons:
1. One of the reasons we love Andi is because she’s always brutally honest and knows what she wants, so when she admitted that she loved Josh from the minute she saw him during his proposal, we had no choice but to believe her, right?
2. Even Andi’s dad, Hy, got a good vibe from Josh. “I could definitely see Josh being a son-in-law,” he said after Josh’s “meet-the-parents” date.
3. The former baseball player had no hesitation in making Andi her own personalized baseball card with the name Andi Murray on it and a stat on the back that says, “Husband Josh has never missed a day saying ‘I love you.’ ” And let’s face it — if Andi didn’t choose Josh, that bold declaration of love would look a little… creepy (in the nicest way possible, of course).
4. Josh definitely wouldn’t do what his competition Nick Viall did after the finale: reveal that he and Andi slept together in the Fantasy Suite. “That’s kinda below the belt,” Andi commented. Not cool, Nick. Not cool.
5. Look how cute they are on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night playing the “No-ly Wed Game.” I mean, c’mon.