Aaron Paul Said These Unbelievable Things During His First Year of Marriage
Everyone knows that the first year of marriage is full of ups and downs — except for Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian, apparently. The Breaking Bad actor and his wife will celebrate their first year of marriage on May 26, and it sounds like they’ve been on cloud nine for all 365 days due to Aaron’s incessant gushing over his wife (who he likes to call “pretty bird”).
Even if you think it’s a little too much, you’ve got to admit one thing: He’s been 100 percent consistent.
Take a look at six of Aaron’s most unbelievable quotes about Lauren that he’s said over the past year that could reform love cynics everywhere:
1. At the 2013 Emmy Awards: “I’m the luckiest guy on the planet. I’ve been calling her my wife even before we started dating, so now it sounds more appropriate.”
2. His Emmy acceptance speech: “Thank you so much for looking at me the way that you do, you truly saved me.”
3. To People: “Let me tell you, my friend, I will be in the honeymoon phase until I leave this planet. Getting married to Lauren was the greatest accomplishment of my life. I will be forever grateful.”
4. To GQ: “She’s the greatest woman that has ever existed. No offense to other women on this planet, but she is hands down the best.”
5. To Elle: “My wife and I do not argue. We communicate. We talk. But we’ve never fought in our entire relationship.”
6. On Twitter: “I miss @Laurencorinne8 like you would not believe. She is the most incredible person I have ever known. Thank you for your heart.”