What Does Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Say About You?
Whether you prefer plain ‘ole vanilla or crunchy rocky road, it turns out your taste in ice cream and your personality go hand-in-hand. In honor of National Ice Cream Month, Baskin-Robbins partnered with Dr. Alan Hirsch (a smell and taste expert, who knew?) to reveal just what your favorite ice cream flavor says about you.
“We uncovered quite a few surprising findings when investigating what a person’s favorite ice cream flavor says about their personality,” said Dr. Hirsch. “For instance, we found that people who prefer Rainbow Sherbet are more pessimistic than you would think, in spite of the flavor’s bright taste profile, and that those who prefer Rocky Road are actually very good listeners.”
As a personal mint-chocolate-chip-aholic, I can honestly say that the results seems pretty spot-on. (Well, minus the frugal part). Check out ten of Baskin Robbins’ top-sellers below to see just what your sweet tooth reveals about you.
- Impulsive, easily suggestible, an idealist
- Dramatic, lively, charming, flirtatious, seductive, gullible
- Tolerant, devoted, introverted
Mint Chocolate Chip:
- Argumentative, frugal, cautious
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:
- Ambitious, competitive, a visionary
Pralines ‘n Cream:
- Loving, supportive, shy from the spotlight
- Scrupulous, conscientious, a moral perfectionist
- Generous, competent, a go-getter
- Analytic, decisive, pessimistic
- Aggressive, engaging, a good listener
Love food? So do our Nesties. Join the conversation and start sharing meal ideas, recipes and more. Click here to jump in!
More from The Nest: