Olympic-Sized Crush of the Day: Kevin Love
We’re counting down the days to the Olympics — and counting our Olympic athlete crushes. Today’s heartthrob? Kevin Love.
As if his name weren’t enough of an indication, our adoration for this ball player began well before the Team USA roster was announced. Although this 23-year-old Timberwolf is among the youngest on the team, he’ll be playing alongside the likes of Carmelo, Kobe and LeBron for the 2012 games.
We can’t tell if it’s his quirky Twitter photos, ever-changing facial hair or that adorable grin, but we do know that Love captured our hearts just in time for the Summer Olympics. So just how much do we Love thee? Let us count the ways…
– He’s from Oregon–which reminds us how much we love men with down-home roots.
– Kevin has worn the number 42 throughout his entire basketball career; which coincidentally is our favorite number too (okay, it wasn’t before but it definitely is now!).
– Who can resist tall men? Standing at 6’10”, Love definitely meets our height requirements.
– You might recognize Kevin’s uncle–Mike Love–from The Beach Boys. (Hopefully that means he can sing just as well as he rebounds!)
– Despite the basketball fame and fortune, Love proves below that he’s still a momma’s boy…
What athlete is at the top of your Olympic crush list?